I'm starting to feel the groove again! I think you'll be able to notice.
For a more real time update of Recommendations add me on Facebook.
Listed in Order of Preference:
Chris B & Jaiid - Never Come Back Down (Radio Edit)
Kriss Kross - Jump (Chris B Remix)
Cajmere & Russoul - Let's Dance
Mike La Funk feat. Corey Andrew - Music is Life (Protoxic Remix)
Redemption feat. Francisca - Drifting Away
Erika Jayne - Party People (Ignite The World) (Jody Den Broeder Club Mix)
Download
Jonathan Morning & St Black - Sad To Say (Fulvio Perniola Remix)
Download
SKJG Project - I Love The Music (No Sample Mix)
Gregory Esayan - Highway to Stars (Hermetic Dust Remix)
Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger (T.Tommy, Vicente Belenguer & Victor Perez Mix)
Freestylers - Over You (Motez Remix)
Bueno Clinic - Away (Cherry Coke Remix)
Ralph Falcon - I Need Someone (Theo & Ramos Remix)
Chris Lake feat. Emma Hewitt - Carry Me Away (Theo's All Love From NY Mix)
Carl Larson feat. Robert Melor - Best That I Can (Mr.Root Remix)
Robbie Rivera - Makes Me Feel Good
Markanera feat. Nita - Somewhere Behind (Radio Edit)
Markanera feat. Nita - Somwhere Behind (Calvin Kleinberg Miami Mix)
Bassmonkeys feat. Lyck - Embrace My Heart (Got Me Dancing Mix)
Morgan Page feat. Tegan & Sara - Body Work (Club Mix)
Darin Epsilon & Tom Sela - Metamorph (Luis Junior Remix)
For a more real time update of Recommendations add me on Facebook.
Listed in Order of Preference:
Chris B & Jaiid - Never Come Back Down (Radio Edit)
Kriss Kross - Jump (Chris B Remix)
Cajmere & Russoul - Let's Dance
Mike La Funk feat. Corey Andrew - Music is Life (Protoxic Remix)
Redemption feat. Francisca - Drifting Away
Erika Jayne - Party People (Ignite The World) (Jody Den Broeder Club Mix)
Download
Jonathan Morning & St Black - Sad To Say (Fulvio Perniola Remix)
Download
SKJG Project - I Love The Music (No Sample Mix)
Gregory Esayan - Highway to Stars (Hermetic Dust Remix)
Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger (T.Tommy, Vicente Belenguer & Victor Perez Mix)
Freestylers - Over You (Motez Remix)
Bueno Clinic - Away (Cherry Coke Remix)
Ralph Falcon - I Need Someone (Theo & Ramos Remix)
Chris Lake feat. Emma Hewitt - Carry Me Away (Theo's All Love From NY Mix)
Carl Larson feat. Robert Melor - Best That I Can (Mr.Root Remix)
Robbie Rivera - Makes Me Feel Good
Markanera feat. Nita - Somewhere Behind (Radio Edit)
Markanera feat. Nita - Somwhere Behind (Calvin Kleinberg Miami Mix)
Bassmonkeys feat. Lyck - Embrace My Heart (Got Me Dancing Mix)
Morgan Page feat. Tegan & Sara - Body Work (Club Mix)
Darin Epsilon & Tom Sela - Metamorph (Luis Junior Remix)

0 comments:
Post a Comment